Saturday, January 19, 2013

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage

WD My Passport
The compact styled Western Digital 2TB My Passport having 2TB Portable External Memory as Hard Drive featured USB 3.0 has very fast connectivity for data transferring in fast way and bus powering. It comes in Passport size with sleek design, there is no need of separate power cable to functioning it because it is a plug and play like device. WD My Passport supports both the Windows and Mac operating systems having a USB 3.0 Jack in its back for fast connectivity. The weight of My Passport is half a pound. If you are in traveled often, then it is very suitable for you to carry your daily data like digital photos, music, videos, documents, spreadsheet and other business related data with you in the shape of your passport.